Featured Post

grand rapids years: vacation pictures, mostly "out west"

Translate

LifeNews.com

Sunday, March 23, 2014

grand rapids years: vacation pictures, mostly "out west"





GREETINGS ! I INVITE U2 accept JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD & SAVIOR TODAY, RIGHT NOW, OR ANYTIME, & BE SAVED ! Don't wait until it is TOO LATE. Don't Hesitate. The consequences are TOO GREAT.! Humble yourself. You CANNOT do it alone. None of us can. Guaranteed 100% FAILURE RATE for those who try to GO IT ALONE. Kneel down now and say to Jesus, "Sorry & Thank you, I surrender to YOU, LORD, & Commit my LIFE 2 U, now & forever" 


 here I am at Niagara falls ...I don't see any other pics from that trip in the family album

sister
 
old faithful, yellowstone

 gary shirley brian & audra on a raft on the snake river, wyoming...we took a few trips with uncle gary's family (my dad's brother)



" If u declare with your mouth,
“Jesus is Lord,” &
 believe in your  
HEART 
that God
 raised Him
 from the dead, 
u will be saved." 
                                            Romans 10.9
 same raft trip: andy & julie
 uncle seymour's farm, randolph wisconsin


 somewhere out west



 yosemite falls !

 san francisco cable car !





 by old faithful, yellowstone










 fort morgan, gulf shores, alabama...
spring break

the lautenbach family also vacationed in gulf shores..friends of ours from 1st crc (church)







 
 somebody pupped my bubblegum bubble in my face..probably sister...
probably thought she was really funny









 catching some rays at gulf shores


 fantastic picture by who? my dad ? 
that's my sister & brother

 original
 back in randolph, wisconsin, ...we have roots there..as you can see by the name of the road


















 says "near Bryce"  (national park)


“We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves.”