Featured Post

grand rapids years: vacation pictures, mostly "out west"

Translate

LifeNews.com

Friday, October 30, 2015

WHAT ITS LIKE 2 WORK 4 UNCLE MARK (5 reviews): "Working at Butterball Farms: Employee Reviews" | Indeed.com

My uncle mark peters is the owner/operator/ceo of butterball farms in grand rapids (mi),albeit I don't think he has any concern or affection for me. Nonethless, I try to keep up on what's happening with all my relatives and their activities, so I can keep them in my thoughts & prayers. My prayer for Mark is that he fully submit himself to Jesus Christ,maybe even to the point of letting go of the butter business & becoming a missionary. I know he probably is active in church attendance at LaGrave CRC (at least their family was when I was growing up in GR) but at some point our faith must transcend mere church attendance to the point of taking a stand,making a bigger difference,bringing the light to the world. Hopefully he is at least trying to make Butterball Farms a reflection of God's glory,more so than my grandpa Leo did. Life is short,Uncle Mark,make it truly meaningful!

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Butterball-Farms/reviews?fcountry=US