Featured Post

grand rapids years: vacation pictures, mostly "out west"

Translate

LifeNews.com

Saturday, March 22, 2014

more grand rapids life, 6




 above: I believe that's me & caitlyn kamminga at grandpa's cottage in holland, michigan. Caitlyn & her brother & mom (Diana, my mom's sister) would come for a few weeks every summer from Minnnesota.

  above:steve,me, dad, & cam vandersloot..
 hanging out around griswold street

above: that's mark peters with his new racetrack ...probably for Christmas..me in yellow shirt with a terrible haircut. Is that the leftover from dad's "bowl cut" ? I remember he did it once and it was terrible. never again would he cut my hair. 
 playing chess with steve , but andy  was the real chess master in our family








 above: this belongs more in the southern cal category but a few are around west michigan



 teri (not terry) peters was my aunt (or half-aunt, being the daughter of my grandfather from his 2nd marriage, but she  was my age so we were friends too..here she is sleeping over one time